10.31.11 PRESS RELEASE: InvestMichigan! Mezzanine Fund invests in Wixom, Mich.-based DANTOM Systems more
- Submit an Executive Summary
- Subscribe to InvestMichigan! Growth Capital Fund News
About the InvestMichigan! Mezzanine Fund
The InvestMichigan! Mezzanine Fund invests $5-$15 million in cash flow-positive companies, with revenues in excess of $20 million and EBITDA in the range of $3-$15 million. Prospective companies must also fulfill the following criteria:
- Headquartered in Michigan;
- Have significant presence in Michigan, or
- Are in the process of planning an expansion in or relocation to Michigan.
- Strong financial performance and stable, predictable cash flows;
- Thorough and adequately capitalized business plan with clearly defined growth strategy;
- Strong and talented management team, and
- Defensible market position and sound reputation with customers, suppliers and employees.